22 April 2012

T-4 days and counting

A bit of existential vertigo*. Why am I doing this again? The prospect of adding 5 or 10 to the mercury is my sole emotional draw card at the moment.



* unfortunately not a phrase I can lay claim to, but now that it's out of the closet of its creative owner I'll hang on to it for dear life.

Must keep reminding self about amazing things I will experience in Beijing:

- Fabulous new people with whom to share fun times
- Cups of tea in a Chinese tea house
- No more (paid) work until December
- Mountains to climb! Lots of them!
- Tai chi in the park
- Jiaozi
- Oh yeah, plus the life-changing personal, spiritual, professional journey (yes photocopying is certainly a worthy professional feat! Not to mention exercising my super flying barista talents).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!