23 April 2012

Wise words from a friend

I hope I can live up to to these beautiful sentiments!

You must be having butterflies in your stomach by now. Less than a week before D-day. I am sure you are well prepared and looking forward to that wonderful experience that lies ahead. As the departure date approaches, it may be a bit scary  to imagine what you will find when you land in that totally foreign and exotic environment. But I hope you nonetheless feel quite excited to have the opportunity to live such an adventure.

You will have wonderful moments and also some difficult down periods. Concentrate on the good experiences each night as you review your day. Those will be memories that will be lifelong. As for the challenging times, keep your sense of humour and remember that you will look back at them later as funny adventures you can narrate to your grandchildren. 

Take the time to discover who you are, what you really value and how much inner strength and resilience you have. I am sure you will have the time of your life and in the moments you do not believe so, then think of me and all the positive waves I am sending you for this experience to be a success.
Awwwww ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!